Welcome

Welcome to iAppsReviews everyone. This is where I make reviews on iPhone Apps. I do a quick review of the app, though sometimes I may get carried away and make it long and thorough, and an overall rating. I review and can get any apps, so if you would like me to make a review about a certain app, just comment on one of my reviews or blogs and request it. Thanks everyone. Please comment as it also supports me. For any requests or if you would like to contact me, email me at coedra10@yahoo.com. Also please subscribe to my website to get all the updates and new reviews on the site. Any type of support is appreciated. Thanks. -iAppsReviews

New iAppsReviews Site

Hello everyone, I have a very important announcement that I'd like you all to know about. This site is currently not really cutting it for me as I would like to expand on the content and also on the possibilities of what I can do with the site. Here is what's going to happen. I am still going to post all of my reviews that I make here on this site but also I am currently working on a whole new site for iAppsReviews. The site is currently under major construction and I am working really hard on it and putting lots of effort on it as well. Seeing as it's a one-man site I think im progressing well. The site's content will expand from not only App Reviews but other stuff as well such as Themes and Wallpapers and many more cool iPhone related stuff. I encourage everyone to please help me and go on to the site and start building this new iPhone community I am trying to create. Please register on the forums and start commenting and posting. With enough contribution we can maybe even work together. Please help me out everyone. Contact me with any questions.
Click on the link: " www.iappsreviews.webs.com "

iAppsReviews On Macciti.com

I am proud to announce that I am now also transfering some of the app reviews that I write on this site to another site as well. The site is http://www.macciti.com/. It is a site for jailbroken iPhones and has its own repository on Cydia. It's an amazing site and you can also now find some of my reviews on there from now on. Check it out!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Need For Speed Undercover App Review

Rating: 4.5/5

Alright, so I've been waiting ever since the game for PS3/Xbox360 came out for this game to come out for iPhone. But it didnt, and I got sad and thought it wouldn't end up coming out but I randomly checked and was surprised to see the title. I got the game right away and started playing as soon as i installed it. All I have to say is that... DAMN, the wait paid off. This game is amazing and one of the best racing games in the store. Its deffinetly one of the best all time games in the whole App Store. The game starts off by having to wait for a loading screen but thats alright, the time you must wait is not that long compared to how much stuff it has to load. Then you get brought into the main menu, and your car is displayed there too. Now before anything, there IS a story to the game and the part I found pretty good was that it was all acted out by real life characters and the story is played by video or cutscenes if you'd like to call it that. Unfortunately, theres no free roam but thats okay, the games still great. The selection of cars is great in this game, considering its for the iPhone, theres many great cars such as Nissan GT-R, Dodge Viper, Pagani Zonda, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porche 911 GT and etc. The events are pretty good too, like for example, the classic "Circuit", Sprint, Knockout Lap and so on. Theres also, Cop Takeout where you must take out the cops cars and also many other events as well. Theres three areas to the big map of the city and in each part you must complete events. The other great part is that you can customize your cars Preformance and as well as Visuals. Visual upgrades arent that great but still, they make the game even better. The only way to control your car in this game is by accelerometer, but even to people who don't like accelerometer based games, you will because its not hard whatsoever and is very fun. Once finishing the career mode, a Drift Mode is unlocked to continue to gain money and play. Overall this game is great, but the only things holding it back from a perfect 5/5 is that sometimes the game will lag, making it really not fun, there's no free roam, but I dont blame it because after all it is an iPhone game, and the career mode isnt really that long. And to prove it, I beat the whole game in about an hour or so only with a Mazda 3, and a Dodge Viper for the last few races. But still it's a very fun game, but I suggest waiting for a price drop if you don't like spending money on the apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, whatever it is.