Welcome

Welcome to iAppsReviews everyone. This is where I make reviews on iPhone Apps. I do a quick review of the app, though sometimes I may get carried away and make it long and thorough, and an overall rating. I review and can get any apps, so if you would like me to make a review about a certain app, just comment on one of my reviews or blogs and request it. Thanks everyone. Please comment as it also supports me. For any requests or if you would like to contact me, email me at coedra10@yahoo.com. Also please subscribe to my website to get all the updates and new reviews on the site. Any type of support is appreciated. Thanks. -iAppsReviews

New iAppsReviews Site

Hello everyone, I have a very important announcement that I'd like you all to know about. This site is currently not really cutting it for me as I would like to expand on the content and also on the possibilities of what I can do with the site. Here is what's going to happen. I am still going to post all of my reviews that I make here on this site but also I am currently working on a whole new site for iAppsReviews. The site is currently under major construction and I am working really hard on it and putting lots of effort on it as well. Seeing as it's a one-man site I think im progressing well. The site's content will expand from not only App Reviews but other stuff as well such as Themes and Wallpapers and many more cool iPhone related stuff. I encourage everyone to please help me and go on to the site and start building this new iPhone community I am trying to create. Please register on the forums and start commenting and posting. With enough contribution we can maybe even work together. Please help me out everyone. Contact me with any questions.
Click on the link: " www.iappsreviews.webs.com "

iAppsReviews On Macciti.com

I am proud to announce that I am now also transfering some of the app reviews that I write on this site to another site as well. The site is http://www.macciti.com/. It is a site for jailbroken iPhones and has its own repository on Cydia. It's an amazing site and you can also now find some of my reviews on there from now on. Check it out!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

mBox Mail App Review

Rating: 4.5/5

The mBox Mail app is an application for the iPhone (iPod Touch as well but this site is strictly for iPhone though) that enables you to view your Hotmail account and all your emails and such things on it. That basicly all sumarizes what this app does but it's a really useful application for those who need to constantly check their Hotmail E-mails. Since the iPhone Mail app doesnt allow you to check your Hotmail e-mails, this app is amazing for saving people like me who check their Hotmail accounts every second. You can do practically anything that you can on the normal Hotmail website. Check your folders, your Sent messages, Drafts, and Inbox. You can create and send e-mail as well. You can also reply to e-mails. The other great thing about this application is that you can have multiple Hotmail accounts and check them at once and keep them together and easily check them. This application is simple, but is a very useful app and anyone who uses Hotmail and checks it on the daily, this app is a must have. The only problem with this app is that sometimes, not too often but it does happen, the app might get disconnected from its server and not be able to refresh or check for new emails and data, but that does not happen too often. Overall this app is amazing for what it does and is really useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, whatever it is.