Welcome

Welcome to iAppsReviews everyone. This is where I make reviews on iPhone Apps. I do a quick review of the app, though sometimes I may get carried away and make it long and thorough, and an overall rating. I review and can get any apps, so if you would like me to make a review about a certain app, just comment on one of my reviews or blogs and request it. Thanks everyone. Please comment as it also supports me. For any requests or if you would like to contact me, email me at coedra10@yahoo.com. Also please subscribe to my website to get all the updates and new reviews on the site. Any type of support is appreciated. Thanks. -iAppsReviews

New iAppsReviews Site

Hello everyone, I have a very important announcement that I'd like you all to know about. This site is currently not really cutting it for me as I would like to expand on the content and also on the possibilities of what I can do with the site. Here is what's going to happen. I am still going to post all of my reviews that I make here on this site but also I am currently working on a whole new site for iAppsReviews. The site is currently under major construction and I am working really hard on it and putting lots of effort on it as well. Seeing as it's a one-man site I think im progressing well. The site's content will expand from not only App Reviews but other stuff as well such as Themes and Wallpapers and many more cool iPhone related stuff. I encourage everyone to please help me and go on to the site and start building this new iPhone community I am trying to create. Please register on the forums and start commenting and posting. With enough contribution we can maybe even work together. Please help me out everyone. Contact me with any questions.
Click on the link: " www.iappsreviews.webs.com "

iAppsReviews On Macciti.com

I am proud to announce that I am now also transfering some of the app reviews that I write on this site to another site as well. The site is http://www.macciti.com/. It is a site for jailbroken iPhones and has its own repository on Cydia. It's an amazing site and you can also now find some of my reviews on there from now on. Check it out!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Moron Test App Review

Rating: 3/5

The Moron Test is one simple, yet frustrating application. It's a test, like any other test, but this one seems to make people look like total idiots. This is basically a game that tests the player on their patience and instruction-following skills. You are required to do what the instructions say. It's as simple as that, yet most of the people who try this game will most likely fail and not complete it on their first try. The game is so simple that tasks sometimes include things such as: "Touch the red button" or "Touch the biggest duck", yet people have trouble doing so. Sometimes it might get a bit more complicated and might have you complete a task such as "Touch the green button, then the red twice, then the blue button", but really, is that really that complicated? Well, apperantly it is, and that's what makes this game fun. It's simple yet fun, but sometimes can get frustrating though. The art and drawings and the graphic presentation is also very well done, it really brings out what the game is all about and goes with its theme. Music and sound also go along great and make the game that much better. The downside of this app is that once you fail you are forced to start all over from the first task and do everything all over. Once you hit a certain level and are far into the game there's a checkpoint and you continue from there but if you haven't reached that checkpoint you must start all over and sometimes that can get really annoying. The reason being is also because the game does not change its levels and tasks around so if you got to level 10 and failed, you must start all over and you basically have to do exactly what you did before to reach the level again, so in other words it's very repetative and can get boring at times. Once the game is beaten though, that's it, there's no other stuff to do, and you might be left wanting your money back. It's great watching your friends try and fail though, it's very humorous and fun. Overall it's basically one of those games that are fun for a few minutes than once it's beaten you might find yourself deleting it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. https://iphoneappdevelopmentcompany.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, whatever it is.