Welcome

Welcome to iAppsReviews everyone. This is where I make reviews on iPhone Apps. I do a quick review of the app, though sometimes I may get carried away and make it long and thorough, and an overall rating. I review and can get any apps, so if you would like me to make a review about a certain app, just comment on one of my reviews or blogs and request it. Thanks everyone. Please comment as it also supports me. For any requests or if you would like to contact me, email me at coedra10@yahoo.com. Also please subscribe to my website to get all the updates and new reviews on the site. Any type of support is appreciated. Thanks. -iAppsReviews

New iAppsReviews Site

Hello everyone, I have a very important announcement that I'd like you all to know about. This site is currently not really cutting it for me as I would like to expand on the content and also on the possibilities of what I can do with the site. Here is what's going to happen. I am still going to post all of my reviews that I make here on this site but also I am currently working on a whole new site for iAppsReviews. The site is currently under major construction and I am working really hard on it and putting lots of effort on it as well. Seeing as it's a one-man site I think im progressing well. The site's content will expand from not only App Reviews but other stuff as well such as Themes and Wallpapers and many more cool iPhone related stuff. I encourage everyone to please help me and go on to the site and start building this new iPhone community I am trying to create. Please register on the forums and start commenting and posting. With enough contribution we can maybe even work together. Please help me out everyone. Contact me with any questions.
Click on the link: " www.iappsreviews.webs.com "

iAppsReviews On Macciti.com

I am proud to announce that I am now also transfering some of the app reviews that I write on this site to another site as well. The site is http://www.macciti.com/. It is a site for jailbroken iPhones and has its own repository on Cydia. It's an amazing site and you can also now find some of my reviews on there from now on. Check it out!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playman Track And Field App Review

Rating: 4/5

Whoever thought track and field could be so fun. I certantly didnt, but once playing this game i suddenly became interested in it. Now, i have beaten the game and collected all the "mascots". This game is a really fun game in my opinion and takes out the boringness away from you. You dont really "run" with your character or anything like that, this game is based on how fast your reactions are and how accurate. Basically two green circles pop up on the screen, one at a time, one on the left and one on the right. There is no pattern on how these circles come up though, so the object of the game is to press the circles as fast and as accurate as you can, without pressing the wrong circle, then after, based on which event your playing, you must finish it off. There are not many events though, but still nevertheless, theyre great. Theres the 110m Dash, the Long Jump, the Pole Vault, 110m Hurdles, and the Javelin Throw. For example, if you're doing the Pole Vault, you must press the right circles at the right time as fast as you can, then after you must hold down both circles then release at the end. Depending on how fast you clicked the circles and how your timing was, thats how high you will jump. This is the same idea for the other games as well. Theres the easy mode and the pro mode. Pro mode is alot more challanging but with a little practice it can be done. For the price that this game is going for, its an amazing app and the app itself is reaaaally addicting and fun. The presentation of the game is amazing as well and it has a long lasting appeal. Only negative of this app is that there are not many events, maybe we will see more in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, whatever it is.